Apply for Employment:
Would you like to work for a business that strives to better its surrounding area and environment by: supporting local farmers and growers, giving back to the community, composting, recycling, sourcing from local and sustainable sources, and promotes good sustainable business practices in a good environment? You've found it...
Summary of Qualifications:
Varies with position- and not limited to, but includes the following:
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to build relationships
- Be knowledgeable in the taste and appearance of menu items which includes knowledge of the following: Ingredients, recipes, food allergens, and shelf life.
- Have an understanding of our commitment to portion control/ consistency
- Ensure food quality by making custom creations, prepping, restocking, and monitoring stock levels
- Constant standing/walking
- Occasional stooping, kneeling or crawling
- Occasional pushing, pulling, lifting or carrying up to 50 lbs
- Occasional ascending or descending stairs, ramps
- Constant computer/POS Register equipment usage
- Frequent, continual, intermittent flexing or rotation of the wrist(s) and spine
- Constant reaching, turning, and performing precision work
- Constant receiving detailed information through oral communication
- Constant talking, expressing or exchanging ideas
- Occasional distinguishing, with a degree of accuracy, differences or similarities in intensity or quality of flavors and/or odors
- Constant clarity of vision at near and/or far distances
If you would like to apply for a job, please stop in and pick up an application,
or download using the link below, print, and send it back.
fax to: (802) 626-1410
mail or drop off at: The Freighthouse, 1000 Broad St, Lyndonville, VT 05851.
If you have any questions, please call us at (802) 626-1400.
Please feel free to attach or submit a resume or letters of recommendation.
Thank you for considering becoming a member of our team!